EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L. takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care. This data protection policy regulates the access and use of the service of the website smartbodyfit.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L. (from now on EMS), with (CIF B90116187) and registered address in Calle Maldonado 22, 1 izquierda 28006 Madrid - Spain, makes available to Users (hereinafter, the “Users” or the “User”) interested in the products and / or services offered by EMS.
Trade tax data
Trade tax data
COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND DATA PROCESSING
EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L. has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or filling in the forms included in the website. In this regard, EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L. will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above. EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L. informs users of that the purpose of processing the collected data includes:
- The attention of requests made by users
- Being included in the contact list
- The provision of services
- The management of the business relationship
- Your email address when you register for one of our responses, free prize draws (“Prize Draws”) or newsletters
- A record of correspondence maintained with you (including any information you have provided in any of our products or services), if you have been in contact with our customer service.
- The installation of devices for storage and retrieval of data or cookies on terminal equipment in some of the emails sent to users.
- We inform you that you consent to the processing of your data for the creation of profiles, as well as for the segmentation of your data. The aforementioned treatments may be aimed at the analysis and realization of statistics to know the traffic and use of the Website by Users, as well as the determination of their tastes and preferences to send promotional information or advertising according to their interests.
COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor .In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L. has the express consent of the user.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
In so far as the user’s data is subject to treatment by EMS TRAINING SPAIN, S.L.. Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must contact them by written communication, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: Calle Maldonado 22, 1 izquierda 28006, Madrid - Spain, or the address that is substituted in the General Registry of Data Protection. This communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request for request, address and supporting information.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.