WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. All information collected through cookies helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement.
In any case, cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
According to the entity that manages:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to it’s purpose:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website, in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Technical cookies: Are those cookies necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. These are dedicated, among other things, to control traffic and data communication, access areas of restricted access, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store contents, etc.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the Internet user to access the website with certain characteristics depending on the language, browser type, geographical location, etc.
Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Next, it is detailed which companies are those that use analytical and advertising cookies in the Website:
|Owner’s name||Type of cookie||Purpose||More information|
|Analytics||Google Analytics. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when a session has ended, the user’s origin, and keywords.||Click here|
|Advertising||Doubleclick It is used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to the user. The ads that the users of the website see are served by a small selection of providers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display and Unanimis.||Click here|
|Google Ads||Advertising||We use Google Ads cookies to provide users of relevant products that may be of interest to people who have visited the web before.||Click here|
|Analytics||Facebook Cookie. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site.||Click here|
|SmartLook||Analytics||SmartLook. They generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. As well as analyze your navigation.||Click here|
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered in it change. However, occasionally, during this update it may be that the list does not already include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with purposes identical to those registered in this list.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
All browsers allow changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for the history to configure the options.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3)/ (https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration menu, select the “preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access in the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
COOKIES IN MOBILE DEVICES
As in the case of computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes to privacy options or settings to disable or eliminate the cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you will find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options in your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Virtual 360 fit S.L. never store the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Update on february 19, 2020